Advisors Mrs. Barry-Kyle & Mr. Wharton
-To qualify for membership:
* EIGHTH grade students must have an OVERALL GPA of 93% or better for their SEVENTH grade year and an AVERAGE GPA of 93% or better for the first three marking period of their EIGHTH grade year.
* Students must complete 10 hours of community service.
* Students must receive a score of 15/20 or better from their current teachers regarding the additional pillars of character and leadership demonstrated in their classes.
- Students will be inducted at the end of their EIGHTH grade year.
- Once inducted, students must maintain a 90% GPA, acquire 20 hours of community service and adhere to all by-laws.
- Meetings for members are held before school and are usually held every month or two as needed.
- Students pay $10.00 in dues for each year they are members of the NJHS.
- Students MUST participate in the group service project held in the spring.
- At the end of the year, students in the National Junior Honor Society go on a field trip.