- Please check skyward often. This team of teachers updates grades weekly and places homework assignments on the site. If you need your password again, please call Missy in the 7th grade office at 381-7590 ext 7540.
- Send in excuses when your child is absent and encourage your child to turn it in (many excuses have been found later in lockers). You have 3 days to do so. Otherwise, all work that was completed at school the day your child was absent will become ZERO - even if it was a test score.
- Your child should bring his/her binder home every day. For the most part, there is math homework daily. Look through the folders – if there are blank or partially completed worksheets for any subject, ask about them. All papers should be in the correct folders not just placed inside the binder.
- Encourage your child to write assignments in his/her agenda. Reward him/her for doing so.
- There are online math and geography textbooks if needed. Let me know if you need the web addresses.
- There is an afterschool homework help. Teachers are available to provide assistance. It starts during the first marking period and lasts all year. It runs from 3 to 4:30. Students only stay as long as they need and they may walk home from the program. The computer labs are also open in case students need internet access.
At any time, feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. I can be reached at 381-7590 ext 7467 or email me at email@example.com.