Welcome to Aevidum!
Aevidum is a national mental health movement which challenges students to use their talents to become community and school advocates for themselves and their friends. Our mission is to create a community of leaders who care about the well being of fellow students; where students feel safe, value others, and know they are never alone. Our motto is, “We’ve Got your Back!”
AAJHS Advisors: Mrs. Palfey, Mrs. Starr, Mrs. Stroh, Mrs. Holton, Mrs. Barry-Kyle
- You are expected to be a role model in our school, on social media, and the community.
- You are expected to be kind to others.
- Good attendance, good grades, and good behavior is also expected of you.
Removal from Club:
- Receiving a Saturday detention, an in school, or out of school suspension
- Missing more than 5 days of school or being tardy 5 times in a marking period
- Failing more than one class in a marking period
Meetings will take place once a month at AAJHS in Room 272. Announcements will be made about the meeting dates.