Japanese Culture, Art, and Anime
Advisor: Mr. Garlick
In the JCAA Club, students with a love for Japanese culture take part in various activities based on their level of interest.
It is a gathering place for students to:
- create Japanese art in the Anime/Manga style
- watch a number of teacher-approved Anime in multiple genres that are representative of the various offerings available
- play collectable card games that enjoy popularity overseas
- discuss and share video game interests related to JRPGS
- many other activities voted upon by the current membership
JCAA Club begins in October and runs through the month of May. Meetings are held from 3-4 PM, every other Thursday. Membership is open to all students grades 7-9.